Lenovo server offers manageability, flexibility, and so on. With the advanced rack servers, you get convenience, cooling, enough power, and so on. Due to these functionalities your business can streamline huge operations.
Due to the availability of multiple models on the market, you get into a dilemma. To clear this doubt, read the article:
- ThinkSystem SR250 Rack Server:
The Lenovo ThinkSystem SR250 is a single-processor rack server that integrates power, reliability, flexibility, scalability, etc. It’s a compact 1U form factor designed for small to medium-scale businesses.
Intel’s next-generation Xeon E220 CPU offers an excellent price-to-performance ratio. ThinkSystem offers multiple configurations that offer room for handling heavy workloads, including web serving, virtualization, entry-clouds, and data analytics applications.
This server can smoothly adapt to multiple environments and workloads in which short-depth racks accommodate space-constrained environments. The SR250 server has in-built lightning-fast technology with TruDDR4 memory, GPU support, and an array of storage options, including low-latency NVMe drives, which afford serious storage and workload flexibility.
The ThinkSystem servers feature a Lenovo XClarity controller, which is an automatic embedded management engine. This application centrally manages the servers of your ThinkSystem by streamlining IT management.
- The server has a memory capacity of 128GB of 2666MHz TruDDR4 ECC UDIMMs (4 slots).
- This server has a power supply unit of 300W Gold and dual redundant AC (450W Platinum).
- The server adapts to multiple operating systems (Microsoft, Red Hat, SUSE, and VMware ESXi).
- ThinkSystem SR570 Rack Server:
The ThinkSystem SR570 rack server consists of Intel optane memory capacity that can deliver new, advanced, and unique tiers of memory. The server offers unprecedented capacity, affordability, and persistence.
This server technology has a significant impact on real-world data center operations, reducing restart times from minutes to seconds. SR570 offers 1.2% virtual machine density, dramatically improved data replication with 14x lower latency and 14x higher IOPS, and greater security for persistent data built into the hardware.
Thanks to the Lenovo AnyBay design, there is a choice of drive interface type in the same drive bay: SAS drives, SATA drives, or U.2 NVMe PCIe drives. This provides freedom to configure some bays with PCle for more upgrading.
- It offers two second-generation Intel Xeon Platinum 150W processors with up to 26 cores per CPU.
- The memory capacity of servers ranges from up to 1TB of 2933MHz TruDDR4 in 16 slots, Intel Optane DC Persistent Memory.
- The network interface is of the 2GB port standard.
- ThinkSystem SR530 Rack Server:
LenovoXClarity is an embedded technology designed to standardize, simplify, and automate foundation servers.
This can reduce manual provisioning by up to 95%. With the XClarity integrator, you can experience smooth IT management, speedy provisioning, cost reduction, etc.
With advanced new second-generation Intel core processors, you get 36% more performance compared to the previous versions. This boosts performance by 6% and hardware data security simultaneously.
The ThinkSystem SR530 offers a balance of both performance and capacity. This is a form of the 1U factor. Thanks to essential performance components that simultaneously deliver cost efficiency to meet workload and budgetary needs.
- This server incorporates the latest processors, memory, storage, and networking technologies.
- SR530 offers enterprise-class reliability and performance in a 1U chassis at a negligible price.
- The 1U server offers industry-leading technology and customer satisfaction as per the requirements.
- ThinkSystem SR650 V2 Rack Server:
ThinkSystem offers users advanced, engineered, tested, and certified IT solutions. This provides room for high-performance, scalable, and cost-effective solutions.
You get more than your expectations by combining industry-leading x86 server technology and reliability. This offers you best-in-class co-innovation and provides end-to-end peace of mind.
ThinkSystem SR650 V2 makes companies smart by providing support for data analytics, hybrid cloud, hyper-converged infrastructure, video surveillance, high-performance computing, and so on.
This server has in-built optane memory of 200 series. With high-performing persistent memory at 3rd generation Intel-optimized technology, you get low data latency, high capacity, and great value.
Due to the close access to data, you can access applications quickly with swifter response times for real-time analytics, financial transactions, electronic medical records, fraud detection, and so on.
Thanks to industry-leading designs that offer room to configure some of the bays with PCIe SSDs and still use the remaining bays for the capacity.
- This device offers 2x 3rd generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors, up to 40 cores, and up to 270W TDP.
- Due to 32.DD4 memory slots with a maximum of 8TB using 32x 256GB 3DS RDIMMs. This supports Intel Optane Persistent Memory 200 Series modules.
- This server provides room for up to 8x single-width GPUs or 3x double-width GPUs.
- ThinkSystem SR850 V2 Mission-Critical Server:
The Lenovo ThinkSystem effortlessly dispatches standard workloads like general business applications and server consolidation. This also accumulates in a high-growth area of the organization.
You can keep rapid response capabilities on Lenovo’s 2U server, which offers 3rd-generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors.
- It has a 2xV2 Gold 5318H 18C 2.5GHz 150W processor that can smoothly handle multi-tasking activities.
- This has a memory capacity of 32GB/18TB/TruDDR4, which makes your device easy to process.
- The model has a 24.75MB processor cache.
- ThinkSystem SD650-I V3 Neptune DWC Server:
ThinkSystem SD650-I V3 Neptune DWC server is a next-generation high-performance rack server based on a fifth-generation Lenovo Neptune. This technology is based on a direct water cooling platform.
This server maximizes computing power by integrating Intel’s technologies: 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors, Intel Xeon CPU Max Series processors, and Intel Data Center GPU Max Series accelerators.
Thanks to the direct water-cooled solution, it is specially designed to operate using warm water up to the mark of 45 degrees Celsius. These new technologies from Intel and the world-class Lenovo water-cooling solution can do a great job.
- ThinkSystem servers reduce data center energy costs by up to 40%.
- This server increases your device performance by 10%.
- Thanks to the fan-less design technology of this server, which helps cool your device. This also ensures proper ventilation among the interior components.
- This server enables data growth without adding computer room air conditioning.
The article above mentioned the top rack server models that let you perform multiple tasks smoothly. Every business has its own merits and demerits so conduct proper research on these servers before buying and grab the best model!